In response to COVID19, we have taken many steps in recent months to ensure the surgery is a safe place for patients to receive care, and for staff to work.
Our core principles are:
- Managing patient care remotely where possible and mandating all initial patient contacts be made remotely to reduce footfall through the surgery
- Mandating patients to wear face coverings when visiting the surgery
- Making the workspace “COVID-Secure”
- Providing PPE for patient care and ensuring appropriate PPE is used in communal spaces that cannot be made COVID-Secure
- Enabling home working where feasible
- Providing opportunities for hand washing and where not possible, provision of hand sanitiser
- Regular and thorough cleaning
- Risk assessing all staff to ensure those most at risk are protected
We have produced a formal risk assessment that we are proud to display publicly. This is a living document that evolves as the evidence, guidance and risk levels change.
If you have any questions or comments on the document please contact the practice manager via reception.