We offer free help if you are homeless, at risk of homelessness or simply want advice about your housing options.
DurhamWorks is a dedicated programme for young people aged 16-24 living in County Durham who are not in education, employment or training.
- One to One support with a dedicated member of the team.
- Helping you find out what you want to do.
- Getting you the skills and qualifications, you need.
- Finding you the experience, you need.
- Supporting with benefits, housing, care arrangements.
- Helping you into work, volunteering, further learning or training.
- In work support and aftercare up until July 2021.
ROAD is designed to help the residents of County Durham who are out of work and aged 25 and above to overcome barriers to employment. We help individuals find their potential and enable them to move into education, training or work. We do this by working closely with individuals to improve their confidence, develop their skills and promote knowledge, health and well being.
If you’re struggling to get to your job, can’t cope with the college commute or can’t afford a car, Wheels to Work can help. This moped-loan scheme aims to help people access employment, training or education that would otherwise be inaccessible due to poor public transport connections or out-of-hour work patterns.
Last modified: September 30, 2020