Wellbeing for Life is a free service that can help you to be more active, manage your weight, learn new skills, make new friends and help others. We have a range of experienced health trainers and wellbeing development officers who can offer support and advice to help you feel better by making the changes you want. If you are 16+ you can access our service on a one to one basis or in a group setting. We can help you with:
- healthy eating, weight management, weight loss
- stopping smoking
- increasing physical activity levels
- reducing alcohol and drug use.
- practical cooking
- mental wellbeing
- social isolation
- free training
- adult learning opportunities
- finding out how to volunteer and help others
- finding out how to get involved in their community
Learn about local walking and running routes, and find out about joining a group for support with walking and running.
Gym and swimming pool facilities in Durham City.
Last modified: September 30, 2020