We encourage all patients who act as the sole or primary carer for a family member or friend in an unpaid capacity to register as a carer to be entitled to support.
If we know you are a carer we can:
- support you with any physical health issues related to your caring role
- make you aware of the carer’s flu jab each year
- priority access to the COVID Vaccine
- provide you with general information and advice
- refer you to helpful organisations and services that can improve your caring situation
- be more flexible with appointment times that suit your caring role
As part of the process of registering as a carer, we make a note in your medical record of this status.
To register with us as a carer, please complete the below form and return it to reception.Carer Registration Form
You can find out about other support from DCC Carers.
Last modified: March 2, 2021