There is a separate process that can be completed online for Durham University Students
- Ensure you live within the practice boundary areas. Contact reception by telephone if you are unsure.
- Complete the NHS (GMS1) Registration Form for each member of your household who wishes to register.
- We also request you complete a personal history form to help us provide the right care while we await your full medical record to transfer from your previous practice.
- Contact reception by telephone to arrange for the registration to be processed.
- We will then arrange a new patient health check with one of the clinical team.
If you are homeless, you are still able to register with us.
Last modified: April 28, 2021